- Welcome from the Headteacher
- Admissions - Induction booklets
- Admissions - How to apply
- Leadership Team
- LC Governing Body
- Register of Interests
- Governor Meeting Attendance 2015/2016
- Scheme of Delegation
- Governor Appointments & Terms of Office
- Governor Meeting Attendance 2014/15
- Governor Meeting Attendance 2015-16
- 2016 GCSE Results
- 2016 A Levels Results
- 2017 GCSE results
- 2017 Sixth Form results
- Diary Listing
- Annie The Musical
- Staff List
- STEM at Lutterworth
- Parental Engagement at the College
- The Wellbeing Group
- College news
- PSHCE programme
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th April18th April
- Uniform Pop-up Shop18th April
- Parental Engagement Evening - 17th May17th May
- Uniform Pop-Up shop 4 – 6pm Main Hall17th May
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th June18th June
- Sixth Form Induction2nd July
- Sixth Form Induction3rd July
- Year 7 Induction9th July
- List Dates
- View Calendar
Admissions - How to apply
To view our admissions policy please click here
To view our catchment area map please click here
We welcome applications from all students who would like to join Lutterworth College in Year 7. Click here to access the application.
We welcome applications from all students who would like to join Lutterworth College in Year 10.
Options forms to choose courses must be returned to Lutterworth College by Friday November 25th 2016. More information on the application process can also be found on the local authority link below.
To make an application you need to;
- Complete the local authority application form. Click here to access the application.
- Choose your option subjects using the guidance and options booklet.
Please contact us if you require any further information or guidance.
Year 12 (Sixth Form)
We welcome applications to our Sixth Form from all students of all areas and many join us at age 16 who have not studied with us previously, in addition to the large numbers of Year 11 students who choose to study with us.