- Welcome from the Headteacher
- Admissions - Induction booklets
- Admissions - How to apply
- Values & Visions
- Heritage of the School
- Leadership Team
- LC Governing Body
- Register of Interests
- Governor Meeting Attendance 2015/2016
- Scheme of Delegation
- Governor Appointments & Terms of Office
- Governor Meeting Attendance 2014/15
- 2016 GCSE Results
- 2016 A Levels Results
- Diary Listing
- Annie The Musical
- Staff List
- SMSC & British Values
- Headteacher's Blog
- The Wellbeing Group
- Parental Engagement at the College
- PSHCE programme
- STEM at Lutterworth
- Year 7 Open Evening28th September
- Mentoring for Success Evening3rd October
- Parental Engagement Evening - 24th October24th October
- Sixth Form Open Evening16th November
- Parental Engagement Evening - 22nd November22nd November
- Parental Engagement Evening - 14th December14th December
- Parental Engagement Evening - 29th January29th January
- Parental Engagement Evening - 6th March6th March
- List Dates
- View Calendar
Values & Visions
An extensive and flexible curriculum provides routes for success enabling all learners to succeed. SIAMS 2013
Our vision statement at Lutterworth College is:
'Enabling every young person to learn, flourish and succeed.'
- High aspirations for all
- Committed to best practice, working collaboratively, learning from mistakes
- Focussed on the individual
- Inclusive, leaving no one behind
- Everything geared to teaching and learning
- Committed to shared values, including our Christian Ethos.
- A fair, supportive employer, enabling everyone to learn and develop
- Celebrating success, having pride in all that we do
- Broadeducation, giving opportunity for human flourishing
- Working closely with all stakeholders
- Connected with the community, encouraging social responsibility
- Strategic leadership, with a passionately-articulated shared vision.
- High quality teachersdelivering outstanding teaching in all departments
- Multiple learning pathwaysto meet the needs of every student.
- Physical environmentsfit for purpose, safe and accessible for all.
- Aspirational cultureand behaviour to encourage great learning.
- Excellent systems of pastoral careto support personal development.
How will we get there?
- Develop a clearvision and communicate this at all levels.
Cascade in specific ways in different schools.
- Appoint, support and challenge expertleaders to achieve this vision.
- Hold school leaders to account for achieving short and long-term goals.
Mr Ben Solly
Headteacher (Lutterworth College)