- Parental Engagement Evening - 29th January29th January
- Year 8 Options Advice Evening20th February
- Parental Engagement Evening - 6th March27th February
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th April18th April
- Parental Engagement Evening - 17th May17th May
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th June18th June
- ID card photos for new Year 7 students.10th July
- year group shot and individual portrait shots for new Year 7 students.6th September
- List Dates
- View Calendar
A Level Results Day
A Level results for Year 13 students can be collected from the Main Hall between 7.00 - 10.30am on Thursday 17th August 2017.
AS Level results for Year 12 students can be collected from the Main Hall between 8.30 - 10.30am.
Students should collect their results in person, but if this is not possible they can give written signed permission to a nominated adult to collect them on their behalf. The letter of permission must name the person collecting the results. Anyone collecting results on behalf of a student must bring identification (passport, driving license etc.) proving who they are as well as the letter.
Year 13 students must bring their Lutterworth College ID card with them to hand in and exchange for their results.
After receiving their results, the Sixth Form team will be available in the Q Zone (ELC) should students need further support and advice. IT services will be available for those students needing to access the UCAS website.