- Parental Engagement Evening - 29th January29th January
- Year 8 Options Advice Evening20th February
- Parental Engagement Evening - 6th March27th February
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th April18th April
- Parental Engagement Evening - 17th May17th May
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th June18th June
- ID card photos for new Year 7 students.10th July
- year group shot and individual portrait shots for new Year 7 students.6th September
- List Dates
- View Calendar
Year 10 Parents Evening: Thursday 18th May, 3.30-7.00pm
We would like to invite you and your son/daughter to a meeting with their subject teachers on Thursday 18th May to discuss their progress. The College uses an on line appointment booking system for Parents Consultation Evenings which allows parents to book and manage appointments with their child’s teachers. The system has a Waiting List facility and should you be unable to make an appointment with any of your child’s teachers because they have no available appointments, please add yourself to the waiting list and the teacher will then contact you following the evening to discuss your child’s progress.
Appointments can be made on line from Monday 8th May at 9.00am and will close on Wednesday 17th May at 12.00pm. Should you wish to make any changes after this time you will need to contact the school reception on 01455 554101.
Please visit https://lutterworthcollege1.parentseveningsystem.co.uk to book your appointments. A short guide on how to book appointments is available by clicking here. To book your son/daughter’s appointments you will need to log in with the following information:
- Your Surname and First Name (if this does not work please use your initial instead of your First Name)
- Students Surname and First Name
- Students Date of Birth
If you are having any problems with logging on to the system please contact the school reception. If you do not have access to the internet, please contact the school reception who will be happy to add appointments on your behalf.
On your arrival at the Parent Consultation Evening, please sign in at our welcome desk in the entrance to ‘S’ Block near the Main Hall. Refreshments will be available to purchase during the evening.
GCSE Revision Resources for Sale: we stock a wide selection of resources to assist students in preparation for their GCSE examinations. These resources will be available either for sale or to order, outside the Main Hall during the evening.
Academy School Uniforms will be available during the evening should you need to purchase any items of school uniform for your child.
We very much look forward to seeing you but should you have any queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ben Solly Michelle Hadley
Head of College Assistant Headteacher