- Dress Code
- Off-Site Study
- Pastoral Care & Sixth Form Handbook
- Sixth Form Bursary
- Sixth Form Awards Evening 2017
- Sixth Form Enrichment & Extra Curricular
- Sixth Informer
- Applying to University (UCAS)
- Researching University Options
- Oxbridge and Russell Group University Applications
- Useful UCAS Documents and Links
- Higher Education Presentations
- Sixth Form Student Voice
- Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)
- Year 12 Transition Work 2018
- Sixth Form PSHE Programme
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th June18th June
- Year 11 Prom22nd June
- Sixth Form Induction2nd July
- Sixth Form Induction3rd July
- Year 7 Induction9th July
- Lutterworth College Uniform Pop Up shops9th July
- Year 7 Induction10th July
- Lutterworth College Uniform Pop Up shops10th July
- List Dates
- View Calendar
Sixth Form students are role models in College and, as such, should wear clothing that is smart, casual and in keeping with a working and school environment. No clothing should cause offence & all must meet Health & Safety requirements.
We would encourage our Sixth Form students to adopt a dress code that would be appropriate for a formal office working environment. This can include suits, shirts & ties.
For safeguarding reasons, students in Sixth Form must carry their school ID card at all times and present it for inspection when requested by a member of Lutterworth Acadamies staff.
To provide absolute clarity:
- Tailored shorts are permitted but must sit just above the knee. No sports or denim shorts are permitted.
- No hats (within class or the Sixth Form Study Centre)
- No offensive slogans
- No inappropriately short skirts (midriffs should also not be visible)
- No low-slung jeans, ripped or torn jeans or other clothing
- No underwear should be visible
- No sportswear or beachwear (including flip flops)
- No facial piercings, large looped or tunnel earrings
- Hair colour should be of an naturally occurring colour and hairstyles must not be extreme in nature.
This list is not exhaustive and individual judgements may be made by the Sixth Form team.
Inappropriately dressed students may be sent home to change