- Year 7 Open Evening28th September
- Mentoring for Success Evening3rd October
- Parental Engagement Evening - 24th October24th October
- Sixth Form Open Evening16th November
- Parental Engagement Evening - 22nd November22nd November
- Parental Engagement Evening - 14th December14th December
- Parental Engagement Evening - 29th January29th January
- Parental Engagement Evening - 6th March6th March
- List Dates
- View Calendar
We maintain good uptake levels which help increase sales to compete with the outside market. Quality is integral to our business and has contributed to our success.
Our business includes special event catering and functions during evenings and weekends which includes running the College Bar to compliment the community events. We endeavor to offer competitive and comprehensive range of quality food to meet any requirement.
We currently operate the following outlets within the College:
- S block – Theatre Restaurant. This restaurant offers a more contemporary style of dining with soft furnishings and outdoor canopy area.
- D block – Restaurant provides a more varied menu and separate coffee bar area
- Mobile catering unit – Snack bar offering cold drinks, hot and cold snacks
- Auburn House cafe is a relaxing style cafe for the sixth form students. The cafe provides hot and cold snacks and drinks. French doors open into a seated courtyard where students can study outside and a peaceful garden area where they can sit and relax during break and lunchtimes.