- Parental Engagement Evening - 29th January29th January
- Year 8 Options Advice Evening20th February
- Parental Engagement Evening - 6th March27th February
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th April18th April
- Parental Engagement Evening - 17th May17th May
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th June18th June
- ID card photos for new Year 7 students.10th July
- year group shot and individual portrait shots for new Year 7 students.6th September
- List Dates
- View Calendar
We want you to feel confident in trusting us to look after your child at Lutterworth College. We have invested a lot of time in ensuring we get our care, guidance and support right for KS3. Therefore, we have created a distinct base and personal space that your children can learn in, play in, and ultimately grow in. This will provide our students with the emotional security they need to flourish and develop during their crucial first year here.
“The Laurels” is actually the foundations of the original school and has undertaken a full refurbishment to make it a real vibrant and purposeful place to learn. This signposts our commitment to keeping alive the strong traditions of the old school which we feel are so important. It has its own entrance, parent drop-off point and dedicated receptionist who is a constant point of contact for both the children and yourselves.
The Laurels is led by a strong team of dedicated and specialist KS3 tutors and support staff. However, we do not want to isolate KS3 students from the rest of the school and there are plenty of opportunities for them to get involved in our House System and work with our older students through House activities and whole school events.
We acknowledge that our school environment has traditionally been full of our older students, but we are confident that the introduction of “The Laurels” will provide surroundings so that all students feel known and valued as individuals as part of Lutterworth College.