- Cashless Catering & ParentPay
- School Day
- School Closure Procedures
- Pupil Premium Statement
- Exam Board Information
- Pathways & Careers
- Destinations of Lutterworth College students
- Kudos - careers programme
- CV and cover letter templates
- Researching university options
- Researching post-16 options
- Researching apprenticeships/employment
- LC SEF
- LC Development Plan
- Financial Information
- Able, Gifted & Talented
- Early Application Mentor Group
- Show My Homework
- Document Library
- Extra Curricular activities 2017-18
- Year 7 Catch up Premium
- Key Dates
- Non Negotiable
- Parental Engagement Evening - 22nd November22nd November
- Year 11 Awards12th December
- Parental Engagement Evening - 14th December14th December
- Year 13 Awards19th December
- Parental Engagement Evening - 29th January29th January
- Parental Engagement Evening - 6th March6th March
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th April18th April
- Parental Engagement Evening - 17th May17th May
- List Dates
- View Calendar
KS3 & KS4 Uniform
Our School uniform has been selected to give our students a pride in their appearance and a sense of belonging to Lutterworth College. Our uniform reflects Lutterworth’s heritage and strong belief in traditions, but has been designed to be formal, comfortable and purposeful. All students are to wear uniform, which is not a fashion item, but ensures fairness for all.
We are committed to providing a safe college site and to support this all staff, students must carry their ID cards at all times. When they join us each student will be provided with an ID card personalised with their photograph and name. The photograph taken of your son or daughter during Induction Week will be used for this purpose. ID cards will be required in order for students to print their work from the college system.
Please remember that ID Cards must be carried at all times.
Our uniform policy consists of:
Grey blazer with embroidered crest
Navy blue/silver striped tie
Navy blue trousers/pleated skirt
All black footwear
Optional: Plain navy blue ‘V’ jumper with embroidered crest OR navy blue cardigan with embroidered crest
Correct uniform will be available to purchase from our supplier, Academy School Uniforms. To ensure your child's uniform meets the college's expected standards it is advised that all uniform is purchased from our supplier. We have worked closely with them to ensure that items are of an excellent quality and affordable price.
We know that many parents would prefer to order online. Your child's school uniform can be purchased and will be delivered directly to your home or specified delivery address, incurring a delivery charge, or to the College free of charge (please note this may take slightly longer to arrive as deliveries are not every day) . Academy School Uniforms also hold pop up shops on site throughout the year. Please keep an eye out for specific dates being advertised.
Academy School Uniforms – Log on to www.just-schoolwear.co.uk.
Academy School Uniforms also supply non-school specific items of uniform.