- Parental Engagement Evening (Y11 & 13 only) - 27th February27th February
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th April18th April
- Parental Engagement Evening - 17th May17th May
- Uniform Pop-Up shop 4 – 6pm Main Hall17th May
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th June18th June
- Sixth Form Induction2nd July
- Sixth Form Induction3rd July
- Year 7 Induction9th July
- List Dates
- View Calendar
Due to growing student numbers, we are expanding – and we are looking to recruit outstanding teachers to join us:
• Teacher of English
• Teacher of Mathematics
• Teacher of Science
• Teacher of Computer Science
• Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (French and Spanish)
• Teacher of History and Politics
• Teacher of Psychology and Sociology
• Teacher of Design & Technology (Product Design)
We welcome applications from NQTs, and there is the possibility of subsidised on-site accommodation for candidates relocating.
If you would like to know more about a vacancy, or about the Trust itself, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We would love to give you a tour, or to put you in touch with the relevant faculty leader who will be more than happy to give you a call to discuss a specific role. Email Ms. Rachel Bland on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for all applications is midday Wednesday 28th February.
Interviews will take place the week beginning Monday 5th March.
The Lutterworth Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment will be conditional upon employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and evidence of your right to work in the UK.