- Cashless Catering & ParentPay
- School Day
- School Closure Procedures
- Pupil Premium Statement
- Term Dates
- Term Dates 2016 - 2017
- Term Dates 2017-2018
- Exam Board Information
- Pathways & Careers
- Kudos - careers programme
- CV and cover letter templates
- Researching university options
- Researching post-16 options
- Researching apprenticeships/employment
- Financial Information
- Able, Gifted & Talented
- Early Application Mentor Group
- Year 7 Catch up Premium
- Extra Curricular activities 2016-17
- Document Library
In the Summer term, the Year 10 students embark upon a Careers Education programme once a week, as part of PSHE, in preparation for their next step at post-16.
Students will complete the careers programme New Kudos and get to grips with the National Careers Service website; access relevant websites to understand about alternative pathways open to them other than A Levels, such as Further Education colleges or apprenticeships, as well as touching upon Personal Statement writing and researching Higher Education options and creating a CV and cover letter.
These key areas are visited in Year 10 so that students can make informed decisions during Year 11 with support from Mentors, having already been given the tools and resources required to do this well ahead of their final GCSE year when there are many other pressures on their shoulders.