Welcome to Lutterworth College
Welcome to Lutterworth College. Formerly known as Lutterworth Grammar School, we have a long tradition of providing a quality education with high expectations for all our students both in and out of the classroom.
Our motto is Sapere Aude or Dare to be Wise. We dare to be wise in everything we do; we want our students to be the best they can be. read more
- Nathan Hall completes Nuffield Research Year 13 student Nathan Hall recently completed a Nuffield Research placement at Loughborough University. There were over 300 applicants in the East Midlands, with 64 being chosen for a research placement. Nathan was successful and did a 5 week placement with Barclaycard over the summer, researching Biometrics for their corporate payment systems.
- Year 7 Open Evening Wednesday 21 September 5.30pm - 8pm Our open evening is for pupils who are currently in Year 6 or Year 5 at Primary School. We welcome families to come and visit us during our Open Evening on Wednesday 21 September 5.30-8pm. There will be talks from our Headteacher, Mr Solly, at 6pm, 6.45pm and 7.30pm.
- Headteacher's Competition Headteacher’s competition Every half term there will be a competition for all students in the school to enter. The competition for Autumn Term 1 has a creative writing focus. Students have to tell a story in less than 1 minute, using any format they wish; submissions should be as creative as possible.
- More record breaking GCSE results at Lutterworth College Staff and students are celebrating another excellent set of GCSE results at Lutterworth College today. Across the school students achieved superb outcomes in a range of subjects which will enable them to pursue the next stage of their education; most staying on to study at the College's Sixth Form.
- Lutterworth Olympics The Lutterworth Olympics came to life on Friday 8th July when over 400 students from 40 countries and five continents participated. The day was opened with all countries walking in, bearing their flags and it was brought to a close by the amazing dance performance of the very talented Natasha Moore.
- View News Archive