- Cashless Catering & ParentPay
- School Day
- School Closure Procedures
- Term Dates
- Term Dates 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Statement
- Exam Board Information
- Pathways & Careers
- Kudos - careers programme
- CV and cover letter templates
- Researching university options
- Researching post-16 options
- Researching apprenticeships/employment
- LC SEF
- LC Development Plan
- Financial Information
- Able, Gifted & Talented
- Early Application Mentor Group
- Non Negotiable
- Show My Homework
- Document Library
- Extra Curricular activities 2017-18
- Year 7 Catch up Premium
- Parental Engagement Evening - 24th October24th October
- The Big Draw28th October
- Sixth Form Open Evening16th November
- Parental Engagement Evening - 22nd November22nd November
- Parental Engagement Evening - 14th December14th December
- Parental Engagement Evening - 29th January29th January
- Parental Engagement Evening - 6th March6th March
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th April18th April
- List Dates
- View Calendar
What is a Non-Negotiable?
- A non-negotiable is a rule that we will never tolerate you breaking.
- Our list of classroom non-negotiables represents the bare minimum we expect of you in your lessons.
- Failure to meet these expectations will result in you having to attend a detention, which may take place at lunchtime or after school.
Why have Non-Negotiable rules?
- We want all students at Lutterworth College to be able to learn, flourish and succeed.
- We have a responsibility, as teachers, to create an environment where this can happen.
- Poor behaviour and low standards get in the way of us providing you with the best possible opportunities to thrive.
- As a result, we insist on our non-negotiables.
The classroom Non-Negotiable List:
- You must arrive to lessons on time, in the correct uniform and with the appropriate equipment.
- You must not eat, chew gum or drink anything but water in class.
- Mobile phones/music players/earphones etc should be kept switched off and out of sight in the classroom unless your teacher gives you clear permission to use them.
- You must respect the classroom and all materials provided to you.
- You must follow the instructions given by your teachers quickly.
- All work must be completed on time and to the best of your ability.
What happens if you break a Non-Negotiable?
Failure to adhere to the classroom non-negotiables will result in you being issued with a C1, C2 or C3.
- C1: You will be given a warning.
- C2: You will be issued a lunchtime detention.
- C3: You will be removed from the lesson.
Failure to attend a lunchtime detention will result in you being set a longer after-school one. In the event that you are issued with two or more C2s over the course of a day, you’ll be set an after-school detention.