- Cashless Catering & ParentPay
- School Day
- School Closure Procedures
- Term Dates
- Term Dates 2018-2019
- Term Dates 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Statement
- Exam Board Information
- Pathways & Careers
- Destinations of Lutterworth College students
- CV and cover letter templates
- Researching university options
- Researching post-16 options
- Researching apprenticeships/employment
- LC SEF
- LC Development Plan
- Financial Information
- Able, Gifted & Talented
- Early Application Mentor Group
- Extra Curricular activities 2017-18
- Non Negotiable
- Show My Homework
- Year 7 Catch up Premium
- Key Dates
- Document Library
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th April18th April
- Uniform Pop-up Shop18th April
- Parental Engagement Evening - 17th May17th May
- Uniform Pop-Up shop 4 – 6pm Main Hall17th May
- Parental Engagement Evening - 18th June18th June
- Sixth Form Induction2nd July
- Sixth Form Induction3rd July
- Year 7 Induction9th July
- List Dates
- View Calendar
Lutterworth College was last inspected in November 2017. Click here to see the report
The college received some great comments;
- The school has a strong, values-driven ethos that enriches pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural education.
- The headteacher gives highly principled leadership. He and the other senior leaders have improved pupils’ examination results and
- Governors know the school thoroughly. They make sure that they understand the routine quality of teaching and learning. This helps
them to challenge leaders well.
- Leaders managed the change to an 11 to 19 school well. They have ensured that all pupils, including the youngest, are well cared for.
- Leaders’ clear approach to classroom discipline helps pupils to know the boundaries for their actions. Pupils behave well in lessons and
around the school. Their attendance and punctuality are good.
- Safeguarding is effective. Pupils feel safe and are very happy at school. They are keen to learn and not afraid to speak up in class.
- Parents are supportive of the school. They appreciate all that staff do to help new pupils settle in and succeed.
- The curriculum is broad and balanced. The school offers wide-ranging extra-curricular opportunities.
- Teaching in almost every subject challenges pupils. The majority of pupils, including the most able, are learning well as a result. Pupils
are now making faster progress than previously.
- Disadvantaged pupils are now making better progress than in previous years. Their examination results are also better.
- Pupils’ achievement in mathematics has improved. Their progress in mathematics is now almost as good as it is in English and
- Sixth-form teaching is now the strongest in the school. It is very effective in most subjects. Because of this, students are now achieving
better examination results. Higher numbers are going on to very competitive destinations when they leave school.
- Leaders have used teacher training to improve pupils’ learning. They do not make full use, however, of the school’s outstanding teachers
to improve teaching further.
Further information & guidance on this page: Admissions - How to Apply
To view our catchment map click here
To view our admissions policy please click here
Our Faculties have more detailed curriculum information on their individual Faculty webpages
Policies: to view any of the policies listed below please click here
Other key information:
Links to latest newsletters, Prospectus and our calendar can all be accessed from our Home Page