- Cashless Catering & ParentPay
- School Day
- School Closure Procedures
- Term Dates
- Term Dates 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Statement
- Exam Board Information
- Pathways & Careers
- Kudos - careers programme
- CV and cover letter templates
- Researching university options
- Researching post-16 options
- Researching apprenticeships/employment
- LC SEF
- LC Development Plan
- Financial Information
- Able, Gifted & Talented
- Early Application Mentor Group
- Show My Homework
- Year 7 Catch up Premium
- Document Library
- Non Negotiable
- Extra Curricular activities 2016-17
- Year 7 Open Evening28th September
- Mentoring for Success Evening3rd October
- Parental Engagement Evening - 24th October24th October
- Sixth Form Open Evening16th November
- Parental Engagement Evening - 22nd November22nd November
- Parental Engagement Evening - 14th December14th December
- Parental Engagement Evening - 29th January29th January
- Parental Engagement Evening - 6th March6th March
- List Dates
- View Calendar
Lutterworth College was last inspected in April 2013. Click here to see the report
The college received some great comments;
- Students achieve well. They make good progress from their starting points and standards at the end of Year 11 are above average.
- Achievement in English is particularly good. There is a strong emphasis on developing students’ literacy skills in a range of subjects.
- Teaching is good overall, with some outstanding practice. Skilled questioning and regular checking of learning help students to make consistently good progress in many subjects.
- Students behave well. They have good attitudes to learning and work very well together.
- Senior leaders are working successfully to drive improvements in teaching and learning.
- Governors have the skills and knowledge to carry out their roles well and all leaders are strongly committed to the school’s continued improvement.
- The school offers a wide range of subjects and activities that appeal to students’ interests and ambitions.
- The sixth form is good. Students are given good quality support, advice and guidance and achieve well.
- The school’s promotion of equal opportunities is strong. All students are encouraged to fulfill their potential.
Further information & guidance on this page: Admissions - How to Apply
To view our catchment map click here
To view our admissions policy please click here
GCSE & A Level: 2012-2015 Exam Performance Information
Our Faculties have more detailed curriculum information on their individual Faculty webpages
Policies: to view any of the policies listed below please click here
Other key information:
Links to latest newsletters, Prospectus and our calendar can all be accessed from our Home Page