Sixth Form Dress Code
Sixth Form students are role models in College and, as such, should wear clothing that is smart, casual and in keeping with a working and school environment.
We would encourage our Sixth Form students to adopt a dress code that would be appropriate for a formal office working environment. This can include suits, shirts & ties.
For safeguarding reasons, students in Sixth Form must carry their school ID card at all times and present it for inspection when requested by a member of Lutterworth Acadamies staff.
To provide absolute clarity:
- Tailored shorts are permitted but must sit just above the knee. No sports or denim shorts are permitted.
- No hats (within class or the Sixth Form Study Centre)
- No offensive slogans
- No inappropriately short skirts (midriffs should also not be visible)
- No low-slung jeans, ripped or torn jeans or other clothing
- No underwear should be visible
- No sportswear or beachwear (including flip flops)
- No facial piercings, large looped or tunnel earrings
- Hair colour should be of an naturally occurring colour and hairstyles must not be extreme in nature.
This list is not exhaustive and individual judgements may be made by the Sixth Form team.
Inappropriately dressed students may be sent home to change.