Values & Visions
An extensive and flexible curriculum provides routes for success enabling all learners to succeed.
Our vision statement at Lutterworth College is:
'Enabling every young person to learn, flourish and succeed.'
Our values are aligned with those of The Lutterworth Academies Trust. They represent what is important to us as a school and symbolise what we stand for:
- High aspirations for all
- Committed to best practice, working collaboratively, learning from mistakes
- Focussed on the individual
- Inclusive, leaving no one behind
- Everything geared to teaching and learning
- Committed to shared values, including our Christian Ethos.
- A fair, supportive employer, enabling everyone to learn and develop
- Celebrating success, having pride in all that we do
- Broadeducation, giving opportunity for human flourishing
- Working closely with all stakeholders
- Connected with the community, encouraging social responsibility
Ou raims are aligned with those of The Lutterworth Academies Trust. They represent what we want to achieve as a school community:
- Strategic leadership, with a passionately-articulated shared vision.
- High quality teachersdelivering outstanding teaching in all departments
- Multiple learning pathwaysto meet the needs of every student.
- Physical environmentsfit for purpose, safe and accessible for all.
- Aspirational cultureand behaviour to encourage great learning.
- Excellent systems of pastoral careto support personal development.
How will we get there?
It is important to us to communicate our shared values and our aims with all our stakeholders. It is also important that we know exactly how we are going to achieve our aims and how we make our values a fundamental part of our school culture. Each year we write a detailed school development plan which the governors hold us accountable to; however, the bullet points below demonstrate how, as a school, we intend to be successful:
- Develop a clearvision and communicate this at all levels.
Cascade in specific ways in different schools.
- Appoint, support and challenge expertleaders to achieve this vision.
- Hold school leaders to account for achieving short and long-term goals.