To contact the the school's Exams Manager (Mrs Goodwin) either phone 01455 205139 or email email@example.com
Exam Certificates - Summer 2020
The Summer 2020 exam certificates for students who have now left the College can be collected as follows:
- Tuesday 5 January 2021 from the Main Hall from 3.30pm to 5.30pm
- Wednesday 6 January 2021 from the Main Hall from 3.30pm to 5.30pm
For Lutterworth College Year 12 students collecting GCSE Certificates, these will be given out during mentor time (8:40 to 9:00am) in Q Zone as follows:
- Tuesday 5 January 2021 for Mentor Groups 12Q1 , 12Q2, 12Q3 & 12Q4
- Wednesday 6 January 2021 for Mentor Groups 12Q5, 12Q6, 12Q7 & PQ1
For all collections, the person collecting the certificates must bring a pen to sign for them, wear a facemask and maintain 2m social distancing when queueing.
Students should collect their certificates in person. However if this is not possible then a student can nominate for someone to collect their certificates on their behalf. When a third party is collecting certificates the student must complete the Candidate Permission Form below, the completed form and suitable photo ID must be brought with them by the person collecting the certificates for the student.
It is important that students make every effort to collect their exam certificates and store them safely as they are important documents. Exam boards charge approximately £45.00 for each replacement certificate and the College can only store exam certificates for a fixed amount of time before they are securely destroyed.
Click on the document icons below to open the relevant document
- Information for candidates NEA 1920
- Information for candidates onscreen tests
- Information for candidates Privacy Notice
- Information for candidates written exams
- Information for cands cswk 1920
- JCQ Social Media
- Student permission form for certificate collection 004