Go 4 Schools
|Accessing GO 4 Schools||Parent Mobile App – Quick Start Guide||
GO 4 Schools website
The College uses the GO 4 Schools platform to track and monitor a range of aspects of your child's school life including:
- Real-time attainment information – assessment marks and target grades for all their subjects throughout the year.
- Attendance – by lesson and day shown from the start of the academic year.
- Timetable – your child’s daily and weekly timetable.
- Progress Reports – full written reports which are published 3 or 4 times a year (depending on year group).
- Rewards and behaviour information – details of your child’s credits and behaviour points, notifications for any detentions.
Using GO 4 Schools, you can view your child’s progress online. Your child’s page is constantly updated, providing you with the latest information. To access the site, go to www.go4schools.com and click on the Parents icon at the top of the main page to arrive at the log-in screen. The email address you use to enter the site must be the one we have registered in our school database for you. This will be the one to which you receive emails from the College. Click on the orange link above for further guidance on accessing GO 4 Schools.
GO 4 Schools Mobile App
The Go 4 Schools Parent App can be downloaded onto your phone/tablet to keep you informed wherever you are about how your child is performing at school. Students can download the Student App. The Apps are completely free of charge and can be downloaded from the App Store or from Google Play.
If you are using the Mobile App remember to log into the GO 4 website daily to allow you to see more detailed information in addition to what is viewable on the app.
If you have any difficulties logging into the GO 4 Schools website to access your child's information, please contact College Reception on 01455 554101 for further assistance.